PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THE BELOW TAB TO RESERVE YOUR TABLE
– Due to a small outdoor area and the ever changing weather we cannot accept bookings for outdoor dining.
INDOOR DINING – from 26th July
– Tables can be reserved for a maximum of 6 guests.
– We will not be accepting reservations for more than one table or linking bookings in any way.
– Indoor dining is available for vaccinated guests only, unfortunately, we will not be allowed to admit any guests who fail to produce proof of this along with a valid ID.
Help us to stay open by adhering to the following safety measures:
– Face coverings are mandatory in the restaurant and must be worn when entering, exiting, on the way to your table, and to and from the Toilets.
– Physical distancing must always be respected; it is not permitted to hover in the walkways or near other guests’ tables.
– Payments will be taken at the table.
– Hand sanitiser is provided throughout the restaurant; all guests must sanitise their hands on entering the building.
Close your account?
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?